lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

Welcome to the workshop

Dear colleagues,

Welcome.   Listen to this audio

Introduction
 I know many of you have are quite familiar with the concept of podcasts and maybe have even used them in class.
So, this is an opportunity to share views on the podcasts  that are available on the internet and that we may see fit for our context at highschool level.
I have compiled in this worshop some of the podcasts I have used and others that I enjoy and help learn more about technology and about the world.
There are some basic skills that we need to develop in order to be able to take a podcast episode to class, so if you have already have a portable device (ipod) let me know in case you need help.
Finding and selecting podcasts is fun but producing them is also necessary because  we can promote their creation with our students to develop oral skills.
To learn how to create a podcast , we will have a project  where you will be able to share with the rest of the teachers in this course your ideas on how we can best use a podcast.
I hope you all enjoy the activites.
To take a look at the program check the following link.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario